Are you an experienced HR professional with experience handling payroll and accounting duties using tools such as ADP? We are looking for a motivated Specialist for a direct position with a dynamic medical device company in the Marlboro, MA area. The position offers an opportunity to wear many hats and handle anything and everything from onboarding and benefits administration to payroll processing and accounting. If this sounds like a challenge for you, apply with your resume today!
- Process payroll for US and European operations.
- Manage human resources function including benefit administration, renewals, and employee onboarding.
- Oversee company expense reimbursement program.
- Monitor and track company wide PTO usage.
- Assist with implementation and oversight of Compliance Program.
- Set up and manage multi state and country payroll jurisdictions.
- Recruit candidates using contracted agencies and other professional forums
- Sort, organize and match invoices received to open purchase orders, packing lists, inspection reports (as necessary) and receiving forms.
- Verify invoice accuracy for quantities received, goods purchased, and prices displayed on purchase orders, inspection and receiving forms. Resolve any discrepancies as needed.
- Code invoices to the correct general ledger account and cost center
- Match open invoices to printed checks and file in an alphabetical physical Paid Checks file.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must have knowledge of payroll systems (preferably ADP)
- Must be able to manage an ERP system. Experience with Epicor helpful.
- Must exhibit a high level of discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive company information.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be thorough and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent reading, writing and communication skills in the English language.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.