Lead Customer Service Representative
- Manages key account contact for inquiries via web, email and telephone
- Prepares and reviews ERP order quotations, order confirmations and acknowledgements.
- Devises a team approach to customer and sales team coordination to ensure timely entry of purchase orders and responses to inquiries.
- Collaborates with Finance, Operations and Shipping to schedule orders to ensure on-time delivery goals
- Contribute to the progression and growth of the company by developing the systems and working practices in the function to improve efficiency, performance and reduce business risk.
- Manages and drives improvement in customer centric key performance indicators
- Engage with the forecast and S&OP cycle to understand the impact of schedule and requirement changes on customer service and planning activity.
- Collects and completes Trade Compliance screening documentation during order entry process
- Manages Return Material Authorization (RMA) requests and maintains appropriate databases
- Promotes positive working relationships with colleagues and contracted personnel in order to maintain a culture of mutual respect and dignity
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIALIST FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Photonics industry and Aerospace and Defense market experience
- ERP system use and maintenance
- International trade compliance
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Job Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- College degree in business, an engineering discipline, or a technical field
- Knowledge of fiber optics, semiconductor lasers, and high speed detectors preferred
- Excellent communication and customer interface skills
- Experience with CRM and ERP tools
- Outstanding written, MS Suite skills and the ability to multi task and prioritize are required.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder required.
Leadership customer service experience in a technical environment managing orders and international customer relationships.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.