Do you have strong administrative and computer skills and are looking to join a growing team? DAVIS Companies has an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Program Coordinator in Marlborough, MA.
The program coordinator will provide front-line customer service and administrative support to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Managed Service solutions. This position will start on site at one of our premier enterprise clients.
Program Coordinator Responsibilities:
- The Program Coordinator is required to perform all, or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Fully understand all aspects of the client locations and build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence on site (when able).
- Ensure compliance & maintain client’s tool for contract labor requirements. Utilize internal ATS and VMS to push through candidate requests.
- Work with internal recruiters to drive candidate onboarding activities and provide frequent communication with hiring managers regarding status. Verify and complete I9s as needed.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding activities at client site and assist their TA Team on additional projects as requested.
- Perform and manager new-hire activities including, but not limited to, coordinating start details with the hiring managers and contract employees, conducting new-0hire orientation, submitting badge requests.
- Oversee the weekly payroll and invoicing process and problem solve any inquiries from managers and contract employees.
- Process changes to contract employees including pay increases, overpayments, under payments, holiday time and manual checks.
- Escalates when appropriate issues for all working contract employees, ensuring total candidate satisfaction at the client site.
- Responsible for client site reporting and analytics, and communication of reports and analytics to appropriate end users.
Program Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma required with 2-3 year relevant experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Comprehensive attention to detail, and organizational skills
- A strong problem solving mindset, and polished professional presence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.