The Davis Companies is currently partnering with a growing industrial equipment manufacturing company who is looking to add a Sales manager to their growing team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for covering a specific territory and looking to grow the company’s business within that territory. This is a direct hire position with a generous base salary and a competitive bonus structure on top.
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources
• Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to review engineering requirements, solicit orders, or talk with customers to discuss equipment issues, upgrades, etc.
• Displays or demonstrates product knowledge utilizing actual product demonstration and catalogs.
• Quotes prices and credit terms
• Estimates date of delivery to customer
• Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
• May assist in coordinating customer training in Mexico and/or the U.S. Bilingual ability is a required need
• Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database
• Demonstrates a supervisory presence at customer location as required (Mexico and U.S.) when new equipment is being installed
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries and/or equipment issues
• Attends trade shows
• 5+ years of relatable experience in selling industrial machinery
• Knowledge of Avante Accounting software is a plus