Sr. Web Marketing Manager
As Senior Manager, Web Marketing, you will lead the strategy, development, and execution of all web-based initiatives. You will manage the Web Marketing Team and collaborate with Marketing, Training, IT, and other cross-functional teams to maintain and enhance company website and other digital properties, while providing a world class experience across the entire digital customer journey.
- Own the digital marketing strategy for all web properties ensuring alignment with overall corporate and marketing goals
- Set priorities and oversee the development and roll out of web-based initiatives. Collaborate with cross functional teams to support and execute these programs and work closely with internal stakeholders to monitor key performance indicators
- Deliver best-in-class user experience of our global web properties including site design and navigation, content delivery, translation, and lead generation
- Provide regular insights using Google Analytics and other web analytics tools into the health of company website and communicate relevant information to the marketing team, executive leadership, and cross-functional groups
- Increase the visibility, indexability, and authority of our websites and digital content
- Ensure worldwide compliance with GDPR and data privacy regulations
- Research, recommend, and implement new technology solutions to optimize and scale the website as an efficient lead generation tool and customer support resource
- Manage the expansion strategy and continued development of the company portal customer portal to ensure optimal UX across the entire customer journey
- Lead and mentor the 6-member web marketing team consisting of software developers, web development analysts, UX specialists, and SEO specialist. Identify opportunities to develop the team and expand expertise
- Ensure all projects are executed within the tech stack and delivered on time and on budget
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Strong communication, project management, team management and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated creative and strategic thinking
- Proven, hands-on experience building and maintaining global and multilingual websites
- Data-driven approach to continuous improvement
- Knowledge of UX and SEO best practices
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and manage many projects.
- General knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS
- B.A. in Marketing, Business, or related field, M.B.A. preferred
- 10+ years web marketing experience in B2B
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.