Inventory Control Clerk
Inventory Control Specialist
Our client in Morrow, GA has an immediate need for a full time Inventory Control Specialist. This is a permanent position, and our client is looking for someone with a strong inventory background to join their team. This individual must be comfortable talking with people throughout the organization as they are a vital part of the operations.
- Assists in maintaining consistent stock of inventory, monitoring stock levels and notifying purchasing agent if any fall below levels.
- Perform timely and accurate cycle counts and full physical inventories
- Assists with setup and distribution of job box for customer orders.
- Maintains inventory request and stock cards.
- Performs other related duties as requested
- Excellent communication skills with warehouse workers, purchasing, and outside vendors.
- Basic understanding of inventory control procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with computerized inventory systems required.
- Forklift operator certification preferred.