We are seeking skilled warehouse associates with quality control experience for a great candidate here in Ball Ground, GA.
This is a DIRECT HIRE and fulltime opportunity!
1st shift from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Fridays
Pay rate: $15.00/hr.
- Processing orders. (picking, packing and shipping)
- Ensuring goods are stored correctly and appropriately.
- Shipping and Receiving of parts, supplies and goods.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of trucks and containers.
- Tracking shipments.
- Inspect goods for defects and damages.
- Quality and Quantity checks of project install crates and shipments.
- Perform cycle counts and inventory control checks / counts.
- Operate forklift as well as pallet trucks / pallet jacks and other tools and vehicles as required.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail are required.
- 2+ years of inventory and/or warehousing and/or shipping & receiving experience preferred.
- Experience with spare parts distribution in a capital equipment / industrial maintenance & automation industry, is a plus.
- Team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and willing to work outside of regular business hours remotely as needed.
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word skills as well as experience with SAP or similar ERP software is a plus.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.