Waters has an exciting 6 month opportunity for a 2nd or 3rd year college student who is creative, energetic and can work effectively with people of very different skills and backgrounds. Our Co-Op program provides students with hands-on technical experience working with engineering teams in a cutting edge environment. Students are directed and mentored by experienced engineers and are responsible for assisting with projects and daily departmental activities. Tasks will be tailored to the student's experience level and abilities.
- Contribute to software implementations based on design documentation and maintenance of complex, embedded and networked real-time analytical instrumentation systems
- Contribute to framework enhancements
- Participate in verification and automated testing activities
- Create software tests, automated tests and executing protocols against software requirements
- Participate in cross-functional planning sessions
- Full time student pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Hardware/Software Integration
- Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Linux, Windows
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.